Cass investment services provides your religious organization with a safe and convenient way to invest your excess cash.
- Depositor can choose a term from three months to five years.
- Can be opened with as little as $1,000.
- Interest accrues daily and is paid quarterly.
- Interest can be added to a certificate, paid by check or deposited into a deposit account.
- Certificates renew automatically at current market rates.
- Insured by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) up to $250,000.
- Account information available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via the Cass Account Line using a touch-tone telephone and Internet banking.
- No charge for interest disbursements by check.