Online Bill Pay
You can pay bills online when you want, or have them set up to be paid automatically. It’s easy to get started by setting up a few accounts you wish to be paid, such as utilities.
Cass encourages its customers to use our Positive Pay service for both ACH and check payments to prevent fraud. When you use these services, you are able to communicate directly with Cass Bank as to what payments you have authorized.
- Positive Pay for Check Payments
You create a file that lists all payments issued by check. The document will list the check number, the amount paid and the vendor name. The file is sent to Cass so that when checks are presented to Cass for payment, we compare each check against the list. Cass will ensure that the check number, vendor name and payment amounts match. Set up is easy.
- Positive Pay for ACH Payments
You can also use Positive Pay to prevent fraudulent ACH withdrawals from hitting your account. Simply provide us with a list of those entities and we will do the rest. This important security step minimizes the risk of unauthorized entries posting to your account.
If you have any questions about these services or want assistance getting set up on Positive Pay, contact Cassie Boyer, Cash Management Representative at (314) 506-5587 or Customer Service at (314) 506-5678.
Zero Balance Accounts
For ease of managing disbursements for several different divisions or business purposes, you can set up zero balance accounts (ZBAs) that are funded by a master operating account. ZBAs streamline your workload by eliminating the need to fund and track the balances for several accounts. For example, you might fund a central operating account and set up several associated ZBAs to manage expenses for dedicated purposes – such as payroll, taxes or healthcare – or expenses associated with particular programs, geographies, products or business segments. When an ACH or check is presented against the account, the funds flow from the central account to ZBA for payment. Your statements will show the outgoing totals for each ZBA, providing clear visibility to your organization’s expenses.
Enabling your company to accept credit card payments
- MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express® and Discover® cards processed.
- Accept payments online, in person or by phone.
- Can also be used to process procurement and other purchasing cards.
- Address verification option available to reduce fraud.
- Data levels I, II & III capable.
- Funds automatically credited to bank account in two business days.
- 24-hour customer support provided for transactions and equipment.
- Monthly statement summarizes checking account transfers and fees.
- Fees deducted as a lump sum from bank account.