Find answers to our most commonly asked questions. If you are still unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Cass Bank offices and branch locations will be closed on the following holidays:
- Friday, January 1 – New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 15 – Presidents’ Day
- Monday, May 31 – Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5 – Independence Day Observed
- Monday, September 6 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 11 – Columbus Day
- Thursday, November 11 – Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 25 – Thanksgiving Day
Branch locations are open Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Deposits received before 2:00 p.m. Central time will be processed on that same business day.
- Deposits made via remote capture before 4:00 p.m. Central time will be processed on that same business day.
- Deposits received via our night depositories will post the next business day.
Contact Customer Service at 314-506-5678 or if you are an existing eBanking customer, you can request stop payments via the portal.
You should immediately contact your relationship officer or Customer Service at 314-506-5678.
If you suspect you have received a suspicious, fraudulent and/or phishing email, please contact Customer Service at 314-506-5678.
Contact the eBanking administrator at your company.
You can reset your password by following the steps on “reset your password” on the eBanking login page.
To enroll in eBanking, fill out this enrollment form. A Customer Service representative will contact you within 24 hours.
- eBanking with technical support
- Remote deposits
- ACH and wire payments
- International payments
- Direct deposit of payroll
- Card solutions
- Positive Pay
- Zero balance accounts
- ACH blocks/filters
Contact Treasury Services at 314-506-5587 to learn more.
If you are looking for interest rates on deposit accounts, please contact Customer Service at 314-506-5678.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please contact Customer Service at 314-506-5678 or complete this online form: