Cass Delivers it All
Commercial Banking Focused, St. Louis Decision-Making
Cass Commercial Bank focuses on the needs of privately held businesses in the St. Louis area. Many businesses prefer to partner with a St. Louis-based bank because they find them easier to do business with than national banks where decisions are made elsewhere. While some St. Louis-based commercial banks may not have the depth of experience or full complement of services, Cass is different: As the banking service arm of Cass Information Systems, Cass Commercial Bank moves more than $40 billion in supplier payments each year to support our parent company. We have sophisticated systems to serve your needs.
With Cass, you can expect
- Advanced tools for cash management
- Online banking – funds transfer, remote deposit, web accessible reports and dashboards
- Access to capital via loans, lines of credit and industrial revenue bonds
- International banking services including foreign exchange, foreign currency, wire transfers and letters of credit
- Security protections to safeguard your accounts against all types of risk
- Local connections, introductions and networking opportunities with business people in our community
- Strategic input from a trusted business advisor, and a
- Sounding board for your strategies, plans and ideas
As owner or CFO of a privately held, Midwestern business, you could bank anywhere. So why Cass? Because Cass has it all – sophisticated services from a strong, well-capitalized, local institution as well as personalized service from relationship-oriented bankers who are in step with your business goals.
Cass understands business – local and global. If you have trading partners overseas, Cass has the secure facilities you need – including wire transfers in any currency and letters of credit, so you can manage your far-flung financial supply chain with ease.
Cass moves in excess of $40 billion a year in payments for the clients of our corporate parent, Cass Information Systems. Why is that important? Because Cass Bank has the systems and payment facilities that aren’t typically available through local community banks.
Need working capital?
Secure a Cass line of credit for inventory or receivables.
Is your capital tied up in accounts receivable and inventory? If so, Cass can help. You can borrow from Cass using your inventory or receivables as collateral. Simply tap into your credit line to finance inventory, equipment purchases or for other business uses. Talk to Cass today about your borrowing needs.
Consistently Rated Superior, Cass is a 5-Star Bank
Cass Bank consistently earns the highest rating – 5 Star Superior by Bauer Financial – for its financial soundness.
See what makes Cass Bank unique.
Meet the Commercial Banking Team
Executive Vice President
Senior Vice President
Client Relationship Officer
Cash Management Representative
Vice President, Loan Services
* These fields are required.