Cass Pay Card Program provides a way for religious organizations to disburse funds to individuals on a regular basis without using checks. This program is also valuable for
organizations sending missionaries traveling abroad.
- Cards branded with the MasterCard® logo, so cardholders may also purchase goods and services wherever MasterCard® is accepted.
- Cards may also be used overseas wherever MasterCard® is accepted.
- MasterCard exchange rate is utilized for all foreign purchases/cash withdrawals.
- Cardholders can obtain cash from an ATM (must display the CIRRUS logo) or a POS terminal with the use of PIN number.
- Eliminates the expense and inefficiencies associated with check writing.
- Cards are "re-loadable" via ACH payments to U.S. Bank.®
- Cardholders can obtain account information via a voice response unit, Internet, ATM or a 24/7 customer service department.
- Cardholders may transfer balances from one card to a spouse's card.
- Cards can be issued to any U.S. citizen with a valid U.S. address, social security number and birth date.
- One-page enrollment form limits the amount of paperwork required.
- Instant issue cards available.
- Employees/individuals may obtain a second card for a family member.
- Cards mailed directly to cardholders, along with PIN numbers and options for obtaining account information.
- Employer pays no maintenance, setup or transaction fees.